





जो कुछ बाहर से आ रहा है, वो भाग्य के अधीन है, उस पर आपका कोई नियंत्रण नहीं। सुख-दुःख, लाभ-हानि, जन्म-मरण — सब संयोग हैं। ये इसलिए बताया गया है ताकि आप इन पर नियंत्रण करने की व्यर्थ कोशिश छोड़ दें। जिस पर नियंत्रण किया ही नहीं जा सकता, उसे नियंत्रित करने में ऊर्जा और समय व्यर्थ करेंगे। इस झूठी सुरक्षा भावना से बचें और अपनी ऊर्जा वहीं लगाएँ जहाँ वह सच में फलदायी हो सकती है।



हम कहते हैं कि अब कुछ नया करते हैं, फ़ूड योगा , मूड योगा * । कोई ऐसा शब्द नहीं है जो अब * योगा के साथ नहीं जोड़ दिया गया है। नई-नई क्रियाएँ निकल रही हैं, नई-नई प्रक्रियाएँ निकल रही हैं। ये मुद्रा, ये आसान, ये करते हैं, वो



Question: What is meant by Advait in Everyday Life?
Acharya Prashant: Advait in everyday life, what is it that we call as our everyday life? This sleeping, this waking, this trying, this reaching, this hope, this despair, getting ready, achieving, not achieving, this is what we call as our…
A strange situation is that a beautiful woman’s life is perhaps more complex than an average-looking woman’s life, because a beautiful looking woman has a lot of men eyeing upon her, and she can get whatever she wants. And what you will get for your beauty, that is the real…
Anybody who believes in astrology cannot be rational. All you have is a set of beliefs—the belief that this thing will happen. There is no logic in it, only fear and insecurity. Science is based on verifiable and falsifiable experiments, whereas astrology is not subject to verification; hence, it is just a story. It's a story that is making big money for a lot of storytellers.
Also, in Christianity it is believed that Jesus will come again on the judgement day. Please help me…
I had to unlearn a lot of things, and I am grateful to all the sources—the books, the people and the experiences that helped me unlearn. And I am grateful to that within me that had the courage to unlearn.
A lot of unlearning is needed. I often say you…
I had to unlearn a lot of things, and I am grateful to all the sources—the books, the people and the experiences that helped me unlearn. And I am grateful to that within me that had the courage to unlearn.
A lot of unlearning is needed. I often say you…
आज ही के दिन, 22 अगस्त 1907 को जर्मनी में आयोजित अन्तर्राष्ट्रीय सम्मेलन में इन्होंने भारत का झंडा फहराया था।
आज़ादी से 40 साल पहले, भारत का झंडा फहराने वाली वे पहली भारतीय बनी। अधिकतम समय उन्होंने भारत से बाहर ही बिताया लेकिन उन्हें आज भी 'भारतीय क्रांति की जननी'…

इन्होंने पिछड़े वर्ग व महिलाओं की शिक्षा के लिए काम किया, लेकिन अधिकतर लोग इन्हें भूल चुके हैं। इन्होंने आधुनिक भारत के सबसे बड़े शिक्षा आंदोलनों में से एक को, फलने-फूलने की ज़मीन दी, लेकिन आज लोगों को उनका नाम भी नहीं पता। इन्हें भारत की पहली मुस्लिम महिला अध्यापिका…