
तुम छः-छः, आठ-आठ साल की लड़की को ‘मुन्नी बदनाम हुई’ और, ‘मैं तो तेरा बटर-चिकन हूँ’ और इस तरह के गानों पर नचा रही हो, यह कला है? आग लगे ऐसी कला को! देखो न वह किस तरीके की भाव भंगिमा दिखा रही है, देखो वह आँखों से कैसे इशारे…

Your parents don’t want you to speak, your teachers don’t want you to speak, and religious preachers, obviously, they are very afraid if you speak up. So you don’t ask even the most basic, logical, sensible questions, and you keep accepting even the most amusing kind of trash as if…

What is it that we are usually engaged in? Feeding our stomachs, and feeding the stomachs of those who are related by blood to us. That’s what our life really is: fulfill your desires and fulfill the desires of those who are related to you by blood and semen. That’s…

Two or three people are discussing some nonsense, and three more will join in, and then probably three more. What connects them? What makes them relate to each other? Nonsense. That’s the benefit that nonsense gives you, and that’s why you remain steeped in nonsense: it helps you feel connected…

Questioner: I would like to join the army, but my family and friends are not very supportive. They say that when I could easily get a good job in Delhi or Bangalore, what is the point in risking my life as a soldier? What should I reply to them?
Acharya…

प्रश्नकर्ता: आचार्य जी प्रणाम! मेरा प्रश्न है कि क्या गृहस्थ जीवन होकर भी अध्यात्म जीवन में ज़्यादा समय दे सकते हैं? क्या यह सम्भव है?
आचार्य प्रशांत: दो तरीके होते हैं जीने के, या तो यह कह दो कि, "मैं गृहस्थ हूँ और मुझे अध्यात्म भी चलाना है।" या यह…

प्रश्नकर्ता: आचार्य जी, अपने परिजनों की मृत्यु के साथ पीड़ा क्यों आती है?
आचार्य प्रशांत: दो बातें हैं मोटी-मोटी। पहली बात तो ये है कि जो कुछ भी अपना है वो अपनी हस्ती का, अपनी अस्मिता का अंग बन जाता है तो वो जब छिनता है तो ऐसा लगता है…

प्रश्नकर्ता: जब मैं आपको नहीं सुनता था तो ऐसा सोचता था कि जो माता-पिता शादी करवाते हैं वह कुदरती घटना है। क्योंकि हम जन्मे वह भी कुदरती, तो जो समाज में शादी हुई वह भी कुदरती घटना है और जो लव मैरिज करते हैं वह आर्टिफिशियल है लेकिन आपको सुनते-सुनते…

प्रश्नकर्ता: आचार्य जी, परिवारजन या रिश्तेदार की मृत्यु को देखकर भयभीत हो जाती हूँ, कृपया मार्गदर्शन करें।
आचार्य प्रशांत: अध्यात्म के साथ रहिए। पूरा अध्यात्म ही डर से मुक्ति पाने के केंद्रीय लक्ष्य को लेकर है और सब डरों में मूल डर और सबसे बड़ा डर मृत्यु का ही डर…

Questioner (Q): We have so many liabilities and responsibilities family, society. Is freedom possible? What is real freedom?

प्रश्नकर्ता: प्रणाम आचार्य जी। आज आश्रम आते हुए मन ज़रा दुविधापूर्ण रहा, आँखें अश्रुपूरित थीं। खयाल आ रहा था कि “देर रात घर से बाहर रहूँगी, जबकि आज दोनों बेटे घर पर ही हैं।“ मन चाहता था उनके साथ समय बिताऊँ, घर से बाहर ना जाऊँ।
आचार्य प्रशांत: जो आप…

Questioner 1 (Q1): I’m a single parent and I have a son. He gets a lot of homework from school, but instead of doing it he likes to just play around. Next day, when his teacher tells me that he hasn’t done anything, how should I react?
Acharya Prashant (AP):…

Questioner (Q): Acharya Ji, how should I deal with my anger, especially with my kids? I always get annoyed very easily and it bothers me a lot. Kindly help me to get rid of this tendency. Thank you, Acharya Ji.
Acharya Prashant (AP): You see, the kid has stolen a…

Acharya Prashant (AP):Abhishek asks—and it’s very cute of him to ask—he says that “I am not at all interested, yet I want to make my parents proud.”
I am trying to see how you will make your parents proud when you are not into it and what would they…

Acharya Prashant (AP): (Reading the question) “Acharya Ji, my concern is about relationships we share with our near ones. I find so many limitations in every relationship which I make. What to do in such situations where my parents do not understand me? What to do to have them understand…

The verse says: A seeker of liberation, who being learned; able to discriminate between the Real and the unreal, believing the Vedas as the authority, fixing his gaze upon the Self, the Supreme Reality, and being seeker after liberation, will he, like a child, consciously run after the unreal, which…

Question: In this materialistic life, we realise the importance of Freedom that you are speaking of. Then what should we do?
Acharya Prashant (AP): what she is asking is, "I am already engaged materially. I work somewhere, I have commitments there; I have a family, I have responsibilities there. And…

Question (Q): Dear Acharya Ji, pranam. Since the last few days, I have been sharing my learnings with my parents. Every time I discuss something with them, I have to deliberately attack their conditioned mind to make them aware of their conditioning. I feel sorry for them, and I…

प्रश्न: आचार्य जी, मेरा एक बेटा आठ साल का है और एक दस साल का। उनका मन बिलकुल भी पढ़ाई में नहीं लगता, वो बिलकुल भी पढ़ना नहीं चाहते। ऐसा क्या करूँ कि उनका मन पढ़ाई में लगने लगे?
आचार्य प्रशांत: तुम उन्हें पढ़ाना क्यों चाहते हो?

Questioner: Acharya Ji, I have noticed that people who know me since childhood are now facing difficulty in understanding what I am doing. For instance, it took me two years to convince my wife and relatives, etc., to even allow me to do what I am doing.
When I say,…

प्रश्नकर्ता: आचार्य जी, माँ-बाप के चंगुल से कैसे छूटूँ? जब भी वो मुझसे कुछ कहते हैं, मैं मन-ही-मन उनके खिलाफ़ सोचता हूँ, लेकिन कह नहीं पाता। हालाँकि मुझे पता है कि उन्होंने मेरे लिए बहुत सारे संघर्ष किए हैं, लेकिन फिर भी मैं उनकी बातों से सहमत हो नहीं पाता,…

प्रश्न: आचार्य जी, घरवालों को अध्यात्म कैसे समझाएँ?
आचार्य प्रशांत जी: देखो तिवारी जी (प्रश्नकर्ता), माँ-बाप का जीवन में एक तल पर बहुत ख़ास स्थान होता है। जब कहीं मैं ये देखता हूँ कि माँ-बाप उस तल से आगे जाकर, अनधिकृत रूप से, बच्चे के मन के दूसरे तलों पर…

Question: Acharya ji, there is someone in my life, who is close to me. But, when I talk to that person, the person doesn’t listen to me. But, I know that deep down, he is a sensitive person, and wants Truth. How do I deal with this person?
Acharya Prashant…

प्रश्न: आचार्य जी, मुक्ति के मार्ग में एक गृहिणी के लिए क्या-क्या बाधाएँ आती हैं?
आचार्य प्रशांत जी: तुम्हारी जो पूरी गति हो रही है किसकी ख़ातिर हो रही है? कौन बैठा है उस गति के केंद्र में? किसको तुम सबसे अधिक महत्त्व दे रहे हो? प्रथम कौन है तुम्हारे…

प्रश्नकर्ता: आचार्य जी, दुनिया में इतने कम कबीर क्यों हुए हैं? मेरे परिवारजन मुझे इसी बात का उदाहरण देकर आध्यात्मिक मार्ग से विचलित करते हैं और खुद को भी दुनिया की ओर आकर्षित पाता हूँ, कृपया स्पष्ट करें।
आचार्य प्रशांत: करोड़ों कबीर हो जाते, पर हर कबीर के पास वैसा…

L: I feel that I should give all the things to my parents, and everything. I internally feel that. That is nothing coming from the society. I feel that they gave me so much so I should give them too.
AP: See, it’s a very obvious thing if you would…

Questioner (Q): Sir, how to deal with the expectations of parents?
Acharya Prashant (AP): See, it’s not about parents only. Everybody expects. Yes? Expectation means there is a desire. Desire means there is a sense of incompleteness. That there is something missing from life, right? That is what leads to…

श्रोता: सर, कई बार ऐसा होता है कि हमारे परिवार में कोई समस्या होती है जिसके कारण हमारा मन बहुत परेशान हो जाता है, तो हम पढ़ाई पर ध्यान नहीं दे पाते। तो कुछ ऐसी बातें बता दीजिए जिससे हम इन परेशानियों से निकलने की कोशिश करें, और पढ़ाई पर…

Questioner (Q): When I used to ask questions to my mother and father, we would have conversations, and our conversations often ended on a bad note. My brother and sister would say, “You better not talk to them like this, because if you are right, then they are wrong; and…

Questioner (Q): Where do we draw the line between responsibility and love towards family members or relatives or friends? How do we know what is responsibility and what is really coming from love? Because of the conditioning, there is partiality involved, we see people with different ways.
Q2: Conditions of…

आचार्य प्रशांत: आओ बात करें। मैंने सुना है आप लोगों को बात करना पसंद है। तो आओ थोड़ा और बात करें। हम पहले मिल चुके हैं?
प्रश्नकर्ता: हाँ, सर।

Speaker: You see you’re young. Right? If you love somebody, do you want to chain him or her?
Listeners(everyone): No, Sir.
Speaker: Even a pet dog. Do you like to keep the dog in a closed room all the time or do you let it be free? Do you want

प्रश्न: सर, माता-पिता का प्रेम निःस्वार्थ होता है पर उनकी बात हर बार ठीक नहीं लगती। क्या करें?
वक्ता: सवाल इस बात का बिल्कुल भी नहीं है कि हम सहमत होना चाहते हैं या नहीं। है ना? बात करीब-करीब वैज्ञानिक है। जैसे विज्ञान होती है कि उसमें तुम्हारा मत या…

प्रश्नकर्ता: सर, सत्र के बाद ये सभी बाते हम तो समझ रहे हैं कि हमें क्या चाहिए, जागरुकता बढ़ गई है, हम समझ सकते हैं लेकिन माता-पिता को कैसे समझाएँ? वो हमारा भला ही चाहते हैं।
आचार्य प्रशांत: भला चाहने भर से नहीं होता। भला तो दुनिया में हर माँ-बाप…

प्रश्न: क्या माँ का अपने बच्चे के प्रति प्रेम आसक्ति है?
वक्ता: ये जो शब्द है, ‘माँ’ इसके दो अर्थ हो सकते हैं। सच तो ये है कि शब्दकोष में जितने भी शब्द पाये जाते हैं, उनके हमेशा दो अर्थ होते हैं। और दो अर्थों से मैं ये नहीं कह…

प्रश्न : माँ-बाप मुझे समझते क्यों नहीं?
वक्ता : माँ-बाप की बात नहीं है।
*विचारों से,* *पूर्वाग्रहों,* धारणाओं से लदा मन कुछ नहीं समझ सकता।


Acharya Prashant (AP): What is the family? Is the family aggregation of people? Or is the family a net of relationships? The family is a net of relationships. When you say family,…
(लगभग सभी हाथ उठाते हैं)
लगभग सभी,…
THis is AP Article

समोऽहं सर्वभूतेषु न मे द्वेष्योऽस्ति न प्रिय:।
ये भजन्ति तु मां भक्त्या मयि ते तेषु चाप्यहम्।।29।।
samo ’haṁ sarva-bhūteṣhu na me dveṣhyo ’sti na priyaḥ
ye bhajanti tu māṁ bhaktyā mayi te teṣhu chāpyaham
The same am I to all beings: to Me, There is none hateful or dear. But…

Love is not a mental or physical need. Love is not for the faint-hearted. Love is not for those who fear the loss of relationships, reputation, possessions or life. Love is not for those who are afraid of family, society, or uncertainty. Love is not for those who seek sanction from tradition or culture.

skldjas claksn laksskldjas claksn laksskldjas claksn laksskldjas claksn laksskldjas claksn laksskldjas claksn laksskldjas claksn laksskldjas claksn laksskldjas claksn laksskldjas claksn laksskldjas claksn laksskldjas claksn laksskldjas claksn laksskldjas claksn laksskldjas claksn laksskldjas claksn laksskldjas claksn laksskldjas claksn laksskldjas claksn laksskldjas claksn laksskldjas claksn laksskldjas claksn laks
skldjas claksn laksskldjas claksn laksskldjas…

test articel. test articel. test articel. test articel. test articel. test articel. test articel. test articel. test articel. test articel. test articel.
test articel. test articel. test articel. test articel. test articel. test articel. test articel. test articel. test articel. test articel. test articel. test articel. test articel. test articel.…



The UGC regulations are only a spark. The explosive material is something far more intimate: the unexamined conviction, lodged in the deepest chamber of the collective psyche, that birth determines worth and that this determination carries divine sanction. The atmosphere itself is the disease; the regulation is at best a painkiller. India’s foundational scriptures contain the strongest possible arguments against caste. The Upanishadic view begins where hierarchy ends.

ग्रेटर नोएडा। जीबीयू में आयोजित एक कार्यक्रम में पहुंचे आचार्य प्रशांत ने कहा कि महाशिवरात्रि केवल अनुष्ठान का पर्व नहीं, बल्कि यह मनुष्य को अपने भीतर झांकने के लिए प्रेरित करती है। उन्होंने कहा कि शिव को केवल मूर्ति या रूप में सीमित कर देना उनकी व्यापकता को संकुचित करना…

Sunday Guardian ColumnSunday Guardian ColumnSunday Guardian ColumnSunday Guardian ColumnSunday Guardian Column


